Camping will be available for attendess on Friday and Saturday at the Sir Jackie Stewart Classic – presented by Rolex.
Full details and booking options can be found below. Please note, there are limited spaces available within the camp site so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Camp site rules:
- Arrival times to the campsite are Friday 17:00-20:30 & Saturday 15:00-20:00. Please ensure you arrive within these times, to gain access to the campsite.
- Camp site to be cleared by 18:00 on Sunday and all belongs and rubbish removed from site.
- All pitches are on grass and there is no electricity on the site.
- There will be 24hour security onsite and no access to the show site after the show finishes.
- Due to there being a live track at the event, we cannot allow any animals on site. This includes the camp site.
- Shower access is available within the camp site.
- There will be portaloos within the campsite and a cold water stand pipe.
- There are no chemical closet disposal points. We therefore ask you take these home and do not use the portaloos to empty your chemical closets into.
- BBQ’s are permitted only when placed outside and raised from the ground. These must not
be placed on the grass directly. All BBQ’s must be extinguished by 23:00.
- Fire pits and chimineas are not permitted on site.
- No drones are permitted.
- Gazebos are permitted however they must be securely tied down.
- Generators are permitted but can only be run between 08:00 and 22:00
- Noise levels should be kept to a minimum to avoid disturbance to others between 23:00- 06:00. Please note the venue next to the campsite will have people working on site from 06:00